Thursday, July 8, 2010

Emptyness.

It's like I'm drifting through the days. It's only a week into summer, and I feel like I need control of something.

Maybe that's why I love coaching so much, because I know I can control someone's life for the better to some extent. I know I can help them do better, be a better person, maybe even learn a thing or two.

For me, I just feel a haze, and I don't think most people realize how lost I really am. I know I act confident, pretend I know where I'm going and how to get there, but I have no idea. I know I can act and lie, but am I that good at it?

I guess what I really want is someone to notice...

2 comments:

  1. well, for most people summer just drifts by and goes before we realise it

    we are always learning in life, thats something i figured out in grade 11, we dont ever stop

    we all feel lost at some point, its natural, but we get over it and move on, waiting to be found

    im sure someone has noticed, maybe you just dont realise they have?

    ReplyDelete